Invasion 1944 V3.0

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
peeper
Invité reconnu
Invité reconnu

MessageSujet: Re: Invasion 1944 V3.0   Mar 25 Mar 2014 - 6:36

je te comprend jean , mais ozo je veux pas me donner la date de sortie lol tape du pied
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
[OTEA] Ozodien
Membre OTEA
Membre OTEA

MessageSujet: Re: Invasion 1944 V3.0   Dim 20 Juil 2014 - 9:47

Une nouvelle information concernant [I44] sur ArmA III par "[I44] Pac"

"Hey guys as some of you probably don't watch the A2 thread anymore I thought I better post a mini progress update here to let you all know where we are officially with the A3 version...

Currently the active team is VERY small due to real life commitments, and those of us still working are SOLELY focused on getting 2.7 out for A2 at this stage. Mainly due to the fact that the work on new features going into 2.7 will translate over the A3 so by finishing them there first, they will plug in much easier to A3 post 2.7's release.

The screenshots and videos posted so far covers most of what we have ingame and playable in A3 so far. Once 2.7 is out of the way we will be looking at getting a very small release for A3 out so you guys can play with what we have working so far. As the future of its development is still very much in the design and development stages do not expect anywhere near the wealth of A2's content to be part of the A3 release. Again the A3 version is NOT a port of the A2 content, though some content will transfer over, a vast amount of it is just too out of date to port well into the new engine. 

Unforunately the early split of the team between A2 and A3 has meant we did lose a lot of momentum and when problems arose with A2 it only set us back further. So at this point we are freezing A3's development until that work is completed. I know some may say this is a bad idea as everyone is playing A3, but as I still get daily requests on A2's update and our desire to leave the mod in A2 in playable and feature COMPLETE state it has been decided this is the best course of action for us. 

So TL;DR - A3 is not dead, just on hold. 2.7 is our primary focus and should be out soon. When we have new info to post we will. Until then know we are working on getting back on track and something playable out to you all ASAP. Thanks for your continued interest and support!"

Bon, pour faire court, le mod [I44] ArmA III n'est pas mort, mais est encore en attente du fait que certains des devs du groupe travaille beaucoup dans la vrai vie et ne peuvent donc pas consacrer beaucoup de temps au développement du mod.

On nous informe aussi que pour l'instant, ils développent en priorité une version 2.7 du mod [I44] ArmA II !!(Et ils s'aideront de cette version pour le mod ArmA III).

============================================
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invasion 1944 V3.0
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2